Let’s face it, we all lead busy lives these days so it’s difficult to find time to plan a wedding when you are working crazy hours, finishing your degree or you live in a different province (or country!) and are getting married in Nova Scotia. Simply Weddings provides a complete start-to-finish planning service that will help you plan the wedding of your dreams from the day you get engaged until your wedding day.
This service includes but is not limited to:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding and budget considerations
- Complete budget consultation and tracking
- Vendor sourcing and subsequent meetings
- Theme and decor design
- Unlimited access to Simply Weddings’ expertise via email, phone or meetings
- Contacting all vendors to confirm orders, delivery and set up times
- Scheduling of all wedding related events in a detailed itinerary
- Meeting with the venue to review all details of the Banquet Event Order
- Coordination of the rehearsal
- Up to 12 hours of coordination on the wedding day itself. This also includes some set up (seating placement cards, centrepieces, guest book, menus, table numbers, programs, favours). More extensive set ups may require additional staff.
- Payment of wedding vendors on the wedding day.
Pricing for complete wedding planning depends on a number of factors. After discussing your plans with you, Claudia will provide you with an estimate for the services you require.